Here at Twinkle & Company, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
- We offer store credit or exchange with another item within 7 days of receipt of purchase. We do not provide refunds.
- Merchandise showing signs of wear, resizing, or damage in any way will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender (at the sender's expense).
- All returns and exchanges go through our quality control department. We like to maintain the authenticity of our diamonds & gemstones. Any damages to the item will not qualify it for return. Once approved our department will send you a confirmation email. Approved exchanges are accepted for items purchased on Twinkleandcompany.com in our NY office only. We do not refund for the cost of shipping, unless we have sent an item in error.
- Store credits may be used towards purchases on Twinkleandcompany.com or a customized version of an item on our website.
- A customized design that is made to order will not be refunded, as it is made personalized to you and can’t be used as store inventory.
- To protect our jewelry and your return package, we will issue you a Return Label to make sure each package is insured properly for its value. Exchanges and credits will be processed for accepted items, excluding original and return shipping fees. Merchandise should be returned in its original condition with the box and pouch.
- We urge our customers to return item safely & pack it properly in its original state.
- Due to the variations in size, all rings ordered online are considered special orders and are subject to a 15% restocking fee if an exchange is requested or if you request to cancel a ring that is still in production.
- Engraved or embossed products, custom, and personalized products (including initials, lettering and custom sizes) are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged or returned for store credit.
- Any variation in size, color or customization that is not available for “as-is” purchase on our website is considered a custom order and is FINAL SALE.
- All non-jewelry, accessory items are FINAL SALE.
- Gift Card purchases cannot be refunded.
Twinkle & Company reserves the right to refuse an exchange/repair of any purchase made that does not meet the above requirements.
This policy only applies to purchases made at Twinkleandcompany.com and our NYC office.
Exchange process for orders:
- Put your jewelry in a shipping box along with your exchange form. Jewelry should be returned in the original packaging.
- Attach your pre-paid label to the shipping box.
- Find a UPS or FedEx, depending on the label provided & send your package on its way.
- For domestic exchanges you will be charged shipping on your new order if it is under $700.
- For international orders you will be charged for return shipping and shipping on your new order.